10 Best Family Movies to Watch this Easter
I love the holidays, for me they are all about spending time with my family, and with the weather being rubbish I expect we’ll be snuggling up and watching some films together. On my shopping list is a new bigger TV like the Panasonic 4K TV but until then our little one will have to do!
If your family is anything like ours you’ll spend ages deciding what movie to watch so I thought I would share with you some what I think are ten of the best family movies you could watch this Easter and give you some inspiration.
- Hop – a fun film from the creators of Despicable Me about a bunny who doesn’t want to take over his father’s role as Mr Bunny (The Easter Bunny!)
2. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – another fun film perfect for Easter with it’s food theme!
3. One Fine Day – I absolutely love this film for it’s feel good feeling! Perfect for a rainy day when you haven’t got anything on.
4. Inside Out – Who doesn’t love this film! If you didn’t see it in the cinema, it is definitely one to watch over Easter.
5. Up – Another feel good film, this animation tells the story of two people ageing together. Nominated for five academy awards, it’s one for the adults to enjoy as well as the kids.
6. Bambi – You simply have to watch this at Easter for the cute Easter themed animals!
7.Alice in Wonderland – Again, another film with a bunny in! This fun adaptation makes great family watching.
8. Mary Poppins – Despite the age of this film it is an absolute classic and your children will love singing along with the songs!
9. The Mask – If the rain over Easter gets you down this film will have you laughing in no time!
10. Watership Down – This final one is an oldie but a goodie! It’s based on a great book too so it is educational.
Do you have any family favourites to add to this list?
Disclosure – this is a collaborative post