My Favourite Coats for Winter 2016
One of my favourite things about the winter season is looking for a new coat! Last year I was still a little chubby post baby so I just bought a cheap coat from eBay. This year I’d like to treat myself to a nice coat. The padded ones are looking more practical for the school run but I love the style of the others – especially the beige one! I wonder how long it would stay clean?!
1. Black Maxi Coat, New Look, £44.99
2. Dorothy Perkins, Khaki Padded Coat, £65
3. Camel Coat, Topshop, £59
4. Loose fit trench, Marks and Spencer, £79
5. Wide Lapel Wool Blend Coat, Mango, £129.99
6. Black Coated Coat, Next, £80
Which one is your favourite?
Like this post? Pin it for later…