Since I have become a mother I find it really hard to hear stories about under privileged children. That’s why I’m proud to be a blog Ambassador for a store I really love, JoJo Maman Bebe and I’m supporting their From A Mother to Another Campaign.
Through this campaign JoJo Maman Bebe hopes to support vulnerable families in the UK through the Trussel Trust’s food banks and also the Syrian refugees living in Lebanon. You can help just by donating an outfit or two that your little one doesn’t use anymore. You’ll even get a £5 voucher for yourself.
HOW TO HELP:
- Make up 2 or more complete outfits from your child’s little worn, nearly new or outgrown clothes in sizes 0-6 years.
- Launder and check that the clothes make a perfect outfit you would be proud to dress your own child in.
- Place in a clear plastic bag and label with size/sex/season. E.g. 0-3mths/unisex/summer.
- Deliver to a JoJo store between 2nd February and 5th March 2016.
JoJo are offering a £5 thank you gift voucher when two or more unwanted or outgrown good quality outfits are donated to store. (One voucher per customer. Valid with a £35 minimum spend)
WHAT JOJO WILL DO NEXT:
- Double check all donations and where necessary will add extra items. We will then pack into gorgeous gift bags to deliver to our partner charities for distribution.
- Cover the cost for sorting staff and all delivery costs to our charity partners.
- Cover all the shipping costs, import tax and onward distribution to the Syrianrefugees in Lebanon.
I know that I’ll be supporting this fabulous cause, I hope that you will too.