Valentines Day Gift Guide
Can you believe that Valentines Day is less than a month away? I feel like Christmas isn’t properly over yet!!
In the interests of being organised this year I’ve put together a little gift guide of some things that I know that my husband would love so thought I would share them with you.
1. Valentines Day wouldn’t be the same without an awesome card. If you get nothing else, a little token to say that you love him is nice. I love these funny cards from fellow blogger Hurrah for Gin who sells them under the name Gin Bunny Prints.
2. Clothes always go down a treat with my husband. He never buys any for himself and if I buy them I can make sure he looks good! Jeans from M and M Direct.
3. I found this awesome idea on Not on The High Street – a spice kit subscription to make a different curry a month. What a great gift!
4. We get so little time together – a spa afternoon would be absolute bliss.
5. A night out is another rarity. I’m sure my husband would love this beer, pint and a performance on offer at our local theatre – Sherman Cymru.
Do you have any great ideas on how to treat the man in your life for Valentines day?
Like this post? Share it with your friends or Pin it for later…
This is a collaborative post