Valentines Day Gift Guide
Can you believe that Valentines Day is less than a month away? I feel like Christmas isn’t properly over yet!!
In the interests of being organised this year I’ve put together a little gift guide of some things that I know that my husband would love so thought I would share them with you.
1. Valentines Day wouldn’t be the same without an awesome card. If you get nothing else, a little token to say that you love him is nice. I love these funny cards from fellow blogger Hurrah for Gin who sells them under the name Gin Bunny Prints.
2. Clothes always go down a treat with my husband. He never buys any for himself and if I buy them I can make sure he looks good! Jeans from M and M Direct.
3. I found this awesome idea on Not on The High Street – a spice kit subscription to make a different curry a month. What a great gift!
4. We get so little time together – a spa afternoon would be absolute bliss.
5. A night out is another rarity. I’m sure my husband would love this beer, pint and a performance on offer at our local theatre – Sherman Cymru.
Do you have any great ideas on how to treat the man in your life for Valentines day?
This is a collaborative post