Welcome to the second in my #12daysofparenting posts. A big hello if you have come over from My Thoughts on Things. We have some great prizes to giveaway – simply enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. Full details and terms and conditions can be found here. Today’s sponsor is Babybundle and they are donating a Hoppy or a Patch.
Every Christmas I make a little list of things that I really want so that my husband and mum and mother in law can pick bits off it so it is still a surprise but I get some things I really want and need. I like to have some real treat things at Christmas, things I really want but wouldn’t buy myself because they are a bit expensive. I don’t mind only getting a few presents – quality is better than quantity in my opinion!
1. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Cream, John Lewis, £40.50
2. Michael Kors Selma Black Tote Bag, House of Fraser, £297
3. Bloggers Planner, from £22
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch, Goldsmiths, £209
5. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Boots, £50
6. Black Leather Ankle Boots, River Island, £40
My code word to enter the giveaway is breast. Check out what DIY Daddy has on his list, and add his code for another entry! Good luck!