This is the first in a little series of Christmas Gift Guides I have planned. I love Christmas and I really enjoy thinking about that something unique and special to buy my loved ones. As we are in Wales I thought I would put together a little list of locally sourced gifts you could give that special Welsh person in your life!
- Valley Mill – they make so many fab welsh gifts but this Bara Brith flavoured wax melt is amazing!
- Why not treat someone to tickets to a show at The Sherman Cymru ?
- Welsh Lady Preserves – who wouldn’t love a jar of Welsh Jam in their Christmas Hamper this year?
- A Spa Treat – for a really special gift treat someone to a spa treatment or experience. The Celtic Manor, Laguna and Hilton are all ones that I would recommend.
- These woodback snap back mobile phone and tablet cases from Cover-Up are created from sustainably sourced wood and made in Bridgend.
- Gauci Candles – these fabulous organic candles are handmade and they even have a ‘Cardiff’ range!
- Pop these yummy welsh cakes from Fabulous Welshcakes in someone’s stocking or christmas hamper. My favourites are the chocolate chip ones!
Disclosure – this post contains references to PR samples I have received.