Do you ever just need 5 minutes peace? I often need a little sit down to take a breath and take my mind off how busy life is at the moment. I usually have a game on my phone that I can play for 5 minutes just to take my mind off work or life for a few minutes. The five minute break leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to face the next challenge!
I’ve recently been playing a new game I’ve downloaded onto my phone called Crater Craft. It’s much like a traditional farming / village game – think Farmville or Hay Day but you collect cute little crafters who craft items for you out of plants that you harvest. It’s really easy to play and at the start you are guided around with a tutorial so don’t worry about it being too complicated!
It’s a game based on the traditional premise of a farming game but with a unique twist – all the little crafters that you collect are so cute and the flowers and plants that you harvest are really different.
You need to collect crystals to buy more crafters and collect nectar to upgrade your factories and houses. As you would expect it is quite addictive – and it’s fun decorating the houses with the things that you have made crafting.
You can connect the game to Facebook and play with your friends too for a more social experience. I like to set it running crafting and growing crops and then next time I am able to play for 5 minutes I can collect them all and grow more crops. As you can imagine it can get quite addictive! Your crater can grow to a huge size and you can attract tourists which makes for a bigger, better game for you!
There are lots of different elements to the game, from the game itself, to games within the game and you can also rate other people’s crater’s which is fun. My favourite part of the game is looking at other people’s room and guessing their ratings!
You are able to move quite quickly through the levels at first – I am now on House Level 2 after playing it for about an hour or so and at the moment I don’t have to wait too long for buildings to upgrade or things to be crafted so I can pick it up and play it several times a day and there is always something to do.
Crater Craft has had some great reviews, here is some of what has been said about the game…
- Addictive, very cute and fun game, definitely will recommend this to my friends and family.
- Not a pay to win game. Customer service is very helpful and fast acting. Very cute and fun game! I love it! I hope they keep up the great job they are doing! Thanks so much for a delightful game!
- Love this game it’s fun and passes time.
- So far, so good…. just started playing yesterday but it’s really cute and different then all the other games of its kind!
- Cute little game would recommend it
- Fun nice twist on farming game
- I love this game and its concept!
- Love it! Played it for two hours straight on my first go!!
Crater Craft is available on Google Play or iOS. My player tag is #dc44971 – you should add me as a friend and we can compare our craters!
Disclosure – this is a sponsored post