Hello and thank you for hopping over from Bumps Babies Tots and Teens and welcome to the 5th day of #12DaysOfParenting. Today’s sponsor is CozyPhones who are offering a pair of CozyPhones headphones and the theme is Unique ways to spread the magic. My keyword to enter today’s giveaway is in this post below, good luck! Full details of the #12DaysOfParenting terms and conditions can be found on the #12DaysOfParenting page and all entries are to be completed via the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
I think Christmas is all about giving and I like to spread the magic at Christmas time. I thought about writing this post full of tips of how you could spread the Christmas magic but instead I thought I would share with you the ways we have spread the Christmas magic this year.
- We volunteered our time to deliver the Scout Post in our local area. It was snowing and bitterly cold on the day we were delivering but we powered on because we knew that the Christmas cards we were delivering were going to bring people joy.
- We donated to several charities. When we are spending so much money on Christmas it seems only right to drop a few pounds into collection pots whenever you see them.
- We donated belongings to good causes. We bought items for homeless people and we also donated several bags of clothes to the local YMCA.
- We’ve sent Christmas cards and bought gifts. We’ve trie
- We have tried to make sure we have said thank you to the really special people in our lives by giving them a card or a little gift.
Today’s Codeword is: Mistletoe, if you would like to read another post and gain another entry, then head over to Mummies Waiting for their take on Unique ways to spread the magic.
To enter the grand prize draw, head over to 12 Days Of Parenting where you can also find all the #12DaysOfParentingPosts so you wont miss any!