We’ve been spending so much money on the house lately, which is great as it is starting to shape up! The only problem now is that I want to accessorise it! And I’m talking about the expensive type of accessories – technology and gadgets!
Here are a few things that are on my wish list. (I’ll keep dreaming!)
- A new LCD TV for the living room would make it look so much smarter and more modern. Our current one is black and quite dated. This beautiful Panasonic 4K TV is so sleek and would be perfect!
2. I’d love to up my vlog game and take some great videos of the children on a Go Pro! Go Pro Hero 4 in Silver is £279.00 from Currys.
3. For our new kitchen I’m desperate to have one of these to make my work surfaces look pretty! And of course to make yummy cakes with! KitchenAid in Ice Blue, £359.20 from John Lewis.
4. My current macbook is dying a slow death – it runs so slowly, I’d love to treat myself to a new one for when I’m blogging downstairs on the sofa or out and about. The new MacBook even comes in Rose Gold – from £1049.00
5. I’ve been wanting a Fitbit for ages, I just have never been able to justify it to myself. I think it would really encourage me to be more active though and I could definitely do with that! FitBit Flex £59.00 from Tesco Direct.
So when I win the lottery I’ll let you know 😉
Do you have any of these on your wish list or is there something you think I’ve missed out?
Disclosure – this is a collaborative post