I like to go out and buy a few pieces every season which are on trend and will get me through the season without looking like a dowdy mummy! Keeping up wit fashion, in an appropriate way to me and my lifestyle is important to me.
This Spring Yumi have challenged me to swap five items of my wardrobe with things from their new collection. Here is what I would choose…
1. I’d swap a dress for this cute bird print lace summer dress – so so pretty!
2. Spring days can be cold so I’d layer up with this bright knit cardigan.
3. Every wardrobe update needs a new statement piece of jewellery and I love this gold chunky necklace which is delicate enough for spring.
4. I’d replace a boring winter tee with this pretty delicate bird print top – I love the collar detail!
5. We all know it rains a lot in Spring and I adore this on trend version of a trench. Perfect for cooler and rainier days. Isn’t the lining gorgeous!
What do you think?
Disclosure – this post is an entry into the Yumi Win your Wardrobe competition. Details can be found here.