We are moving home soon and the house we are hoping to buy is a real project. I do like a clean home so I'll be deep cleaning it as soon as we move in! I have a list of things on my deep cleaning list!
- First up will be the kitchen. I'll have the steam cleaner out in the cupboards and on the floor too. A big clean of the oven and hob will be required too. We'll be replacing the kitchen quite quickly but we'll have to live with the one there for at least a couple of weeks so I'll need it to be clean.
- Second I'll have to deep clean the bathroom. The thought of a dirty bathroom makes me feel ill! I'll get the bleach out for this one!
- The carpets will be next. Any that aren't being pulled up I'll run over with a carpet cleaner.
- As we'll be putting up new curtains and blinds I'll clean the windows and frames while I am at it.
- I'll surface clean all the areas I would normally dust with an anti-bacterial spray, paying attention to the dado rails, door handles and bannisters.
- Lastly I'll jet wash the front and back garden paths and concrete areas as they are looking really dark and a good jet wash will make it look so much brighter.
It’s really interesting and makes my deep cleaning wish list seem easy!! However this seems nothing compared to what Karcher do. They’ve put together a fun quiz about the different monuments of the world that they have been involved in deep cleaning. Can you imagine cleaning the London Eye?! Karcher have done that, along with lots of other famous monuments, including Brandenburg Gate in Germany and even Mount Rushmore in the USA.
Disclosure - this post is a collaboration.
Leave a Reply