A Vintage Inspired Bathroom
We are in the process of putting in a new bathroom. We've just moved and the old bathroom and toilet are in a very sorry state so need replacing. I want quite a traditional bathroom put in, one which is in keeping with the Victorian House.
I'd like grey metro tiles with a vintage border on the walls, a victorian roll top bath and a feature tiled floor. I also want some candles dotted around the place and white fluffy towels to make it feel luxurious.
I thought I would share with you a little inspiration board I have put together as I look for ideas. What do you think?
- Feature tiled floor, Parisian Chic tiles from Tons of Tiles £1.40 a tile.
- Roll top slipper bath £299 from Victoria Plumbing
- Egyptian Cotton White towels from The White Company from £4
- Pillar Candle from The White Company, £28
- Traditional radiator / towel rail, Bathstore, £449
- 6. Wall Chain Mirror, £12