Brightening Your Bathroom
I love Spring and Summer, it's time to get the bright colours out and brighten up the house a bit. I always find that the bathroom is easy to brighten up, just add a few different bathroom accessories and you have a whole new look! I was browsing the House of Fraser website and they have some great bits and bobs for the bathroom and they even have a sale on at the moment so a new look for spring/summer won't break the bank!
I'm still a little obsessed with yellow after seeing the colour mustard everywhere for a while. A little brighter and mixed with a clean white bathroom and you have the perfect sunny spring bathroom. I'd pop some yellow daffodils on the windowsill and I'm sure this bathroom would make me happy every morning!
Here are some great ideas for small changes you could make to brighten up your bathroom by simply swapping a couple of accessories.
- I love these grey and yellow towels - they add a modern touch.
- An on trend mirror is an easy way to give a bathroom a modern look.
- A bright bath mat instantly will brighten the room.
- These funky faceted accessories give bright, trendy look
- Bright laundry baskets are an easy way to update the look to your bathroom.
What do you think? Do you update your bathroom accessories according to the season?
Disclosure - this is a collaborative post