Home Office Inspiration
When we moved into our new house, we made sure that we chose a home with a spare bedroom that I could use as a study or home office. I am so excited to have this space to myself, to have somewhere I can sit in the quiet and work is a real luxury after the last few years of working from a desk on the landing or from a laptop in the front room.
I want my home office to be a sanctuary from the children but also a functional and inspiring place. I want motivational wall art and pretty accessories but also practical pieces like a computer, a desk with good storage, a comfortable chair and a board where I can see all my deadlines in one go.
To that end I’ve put together a little home office inspiration and wish list. The room is nearly finished now and I can’t wait to show you the finished job on the blog soon.
- Glassboard – a stylish and modern version of a whiteboard, this one is from Teacherboards. They do all sorts of boards, and you can even personalise them!
- Desk – Linnmon / Alex, Ikea, £80
- Magazine bucket file, Paperchase, £12
- Criss Cross Photo Frame, Joy, £10, perfect for keeping a picture of my loved ones in – they are who I am working for after all!
- iMac – The blogger’s dream computer!
- Swivel chair, £99, John Lewis. I have a bad back so it is important that I am
- Printable Art – Etsy £3.46. I love that you can support little businesses on Etsy and these prints are so easy to print off and frame at home.
Do you have any home office must have’s that I have missed?
Disclosure – this is a collaborative post.
Like this post? Pin it for later…