Getting ready for the day can be stressful, especially if you've slept through your alarm. It would be great if you weren’t in a rush and had no obligations. However, this usually isn’t the case. Looking your best often involves straightening and styling your hair, applying primer and bronzer, using blush, adding eyeshadow and eyeliner, and selecting the ideal outfit. Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to speed up your morning routine and ensure you look good without spending hours getting read. Below are five tips that will assist you with look your best within minutes!
- Get Hair Extensions – Not many people use hair extensions, but once you use them, there is absolutely no going back! Hair extensions not only add volume and length to your hair, but they make your entire outfit look thought-out. They can be used in so many ways, without any extra work, and best of all: they save you so much time when it comes to styling your hair.
- Use Multi-Purpose Products – Multi-purpose products accomplish multiple things at the same time. This is why they should be your closest friend! There are several of these types of items available that are amazing to use and can save valuable time. One example would be a lotion with primer. Whenever trying a new product be sure to test it on a small patch of skin first. Certain products may result in chemical burns. According to burn injury attorney Jay Galleshaw, if this happens, it may be due to a faulty product.
- Keep it straightforward – Skip the fancy tools and products. Use simple-to-use items like a tinted lip balm that hydrates and sparkle without being too glossy, and smudge eyeliner to give the eye a good look without any extra effort.
- Skip the foundation - When you’re in a hurry, concealer is your friend. Apply concealer over any place you need a little coverage—over flaws and light spots, around the eye if you have dark circles, and around the nose region if you have redness. Use your finger or a blender to blend the concealer into your skin. On the off chance that you have redness on your eyelids, use a swipe of eyelid primer or base to neutralize it. Apply concealer on the inner corners of your eyes for a brightening look.
- Prepare The Night Before - Pick out your outfit the prior night if you usually find yourself in a hurry. It is useful to get into the habit of selecting an outfit the prior night. This saves you from having to make decisions in the morning and allows you to simply take it out, put it on, and proceed onward to whatever else you have to do.
Did you like this post about how to look your best within minutes? Make sure you share it with your friends. You might also like...