Skin aging - an unavoidable, natural process we all will face sooner or later. Even though age-related imperfections depend significantly on one's skin type, genetics, health, environment, and other essential factors, the truth is it will start at some point. To postpone this issue and get rid of the annoying flaws, dozens of products and aesthetic treatments are available in the cosmetic beauty sphere, and dermal filler injections are among the most popular ones right now. With their help, numerous goals can be reached; you can restore volume in the hollow areas, enhance lips, eliminate sagging skin, smooth out lines, and benefit in many other ways.
However, it's still a question whether people with deep wrinkles and aged skin can benefit from facial filler administration. Is this product powerful enough to provide a lifting effect, get rid of signs of aging, and improve the general facial structure? In this article, you will find all the questions.
What Changes Are Expected as the Part of the Aging Process?
With time, the skin tends to lose a youthful glow and smoothness; it's a natural process, and, unfortunately, it's impossible to stop this product completely. However, you can still pause it by using numerous procedures for skin rejuvenation available on the market.
But before discussing all the options, let's look at the bare skin changes people experience as they age. Understanding the problem may sometimes help plan the proper routine for an individual. So, what are the most common aging signs in women over the age of 50?
- Facial volume loss. The main reason for it is a significant slowdown of elastin and collagen production in the body. After the age of 25, this process begins, and, unfortunately, there is no way to stop it. However, some cosmetic injectables contain ingredients able to boost collagen increase, so it's always possible to discuss it with a doctor and find the most effective way to restore lost volume and keep skin smooth and flawless;
- More defined wrinkles and lines on the facial surface. As the natural elasticity of the dermis is lost, negative changes in skin tone, texture, and other aspects can be noticed. As a result, facial rejuvenation procedures are required to eliminate smile lines, marionette lines, forehead lines, and other imperfections that tend to occur as the dermis becomes thinner and looser. In addition to injectable fillers, specialists may also recommend trying to avoid sun exposure, using SPF daily, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and picking the correct products for one's skincare routine;
- Saggy skin in certain areas. It's usually caused by the movement that triggers facial fat pads, which leads to skin volume loss (especially in the jawline zone).
The Definition of Dermal Fillers
To provide a successful, non-problematic treatment, high-quality injectables should be used. That's why finding a reliable supplier is essential for a customer's positive experience and satisfactory post-injection results. Such companies as DKdermal offer advantageous prices and excellent fillers quality, so make sure to check them out and buy injectable dermal fillers online!
Dermal fillers are very popular in cosmetic beauty for facial skin improvement and the reduction of wrinkles. There are a few types of those; the most popular ones include hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid-based ones. The correct type is picked based on one's needs and final goals, as well as the dermis condition in general.
To improve the looks of the aging face, it's essential to consider all the crucial factors before the treatment, and age is one of them. The thing is, the older the patient is, the denser product is needed to provide the desired effect and soften lines and wrinkles well. Further in the article, we are going to discuss the best options available on the market.
Fillers' Advantages for Aged Skin
When you are in your 50ies and experience severe aging signs (like excess skin, forehead wrinkles, crow's feet, etc.), dermal fillers may be incredibly helpful in reaching a more youthful appearance. The main benefits of using such products after 50 are the followings:
- Volume restoration. This is the primary goal of most dermal filler injections, as they can quickly and effectively improve hollow facial zones, including lips, jawline, and cheeks. As hollowing and sagging are two problems that affect people's looks the most, it's a good thing facial injectables can deal with them after just one administration session;
- Wrinkles occurrence reduction. As gel-like fillers are meant to be injected directly into facial creases, they do an excellent job with their elimination, even in the trickiest regions. The product allows reaching the needed volume to even out the facial surface, making it smooth and flawless.
Most patients choose this aesthetic procedure for skin rejuvenation, but other aesthetic goals can be achieved with its help, such as lip volume improvement and shape change, facial contouring, asymmetry correction, and others.
The Best Dermal Fillers for Women Over 50
For a successful treatment and natural-looking results after the dermal filler, it's essential to pick the best injectable brand able to fulfill all the patient's needs. Among the most popular option for mature skin, we can enlist the following products:
- Juvederm (Juvederm Voluma in particular). This hyaluronic acid-based brand is safe for all skin types and tones and works well for all skin imperfections. It's perfect for volume restoration and can provide effectiveness for up to two years;
- Restylane (especially Restylane Silk). A smooth, gel-like filler, Restylane can provide natural-looking results after just one injection session. It's mainly used for deep folds, as well as lip enhancement;
- Belotero. This product is not as dense as the two previous brands; however, it's widely used as a finishing touch after Juvederm and Restylane to correct their work slightly and eliminate tiny wrinkles that couldn't be removed at the first treatment;
- Radiesse. This product is a well-known collagen stimulator, perfect for patients over the age of 50. Because of its outstanding ability to boost all essential substances in the body, it belongs among the most long-lasting injectables on the market. It may work for over two years, and the skin remains flawless even after the gel wears off. To keep the result for longer, specialists recommend a maintenance treatment every year just to not let collagen stimulation stop.
To Sum Up
Numerous factors should be considered to pick the best treatment scheme for an individual over 50: target areas, the depth of the wrinkles, health conditions, and others. Still, this sphere's variety of aesthetic injectables is impressive, so it's undoubtedly possible to select a few options to provide the most perfect, natural-looking, beautifying effect. Be bold and try new things - pick the best product today and erase age from your face!
Leave a Reply