As promised…all about me!
- I am 31
- I am female (!)
- I am married and have been for 4 years
- I am mummy to two little girls Bean (6) and Jelly Baby (2).
- I live in South Wales but am originally from London and Surrey.
- I have 2 degrees (Law and English)
- I used to be a paralegal and used to aspire to be a lawyer
- Now I am a freelance writer and legal researcher
- I am trying to give the above up and make a career out of my hobby of sewing.
- I sell my handmade items on my own website, on eBay and on Etsy.
- I am a vegetarian
- I am a christian
- I am not sure I like labelling people (see above two points).
- I hate mess.
- I hate cleaning (again – not sure how that fits with the above!)
- I like making lists (!!!!!)
- I hate being late and get stressed out by it.
- I am always late (again see above!)
- I like chocolate in all forms
- My favourite meals are breakfast, brunch and pudding
- I don’t forgive easily
- I always have bad hair
- I don’t like the cold
- I like shopping
- I thrive on change and love re-decorating and re-arranging the house
- I love going on family days out
- I am quite shy
P.s. I also love making new online friends, so please don’t be shy (like me!). Tell me all about yourselves too!
This is me…swinging on the swing in the sunshine yesterday! Yes, I am a big kid!!