Quorn Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
I am a big fan of shepherds pie but I confess to being absolutely rubbish at making mashed potato.
Never mind, no problem with this really really easy Quorn shepherd’s pie recipe 🙂
- 1 packed frozen Quorn Mince
- 4 Tablespoons of vegetable gravy
- Couple of handfuls of frozen vegetables
- Packed of frozen mashed potato
- A handfull of grated cheese
- Stick the quorn mince and veg into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Cover with with water and stir in the gravy granules.
- Pop this in a moderate oven for half an hour or so until bubbling.
- You may need to add more or less water and gravy granules until the sauce is the thickness that you like.
- When this is cooked and bubbling nicely microwave the frozen mash according to the packet instructions.
- Spread the mashed potato over the top of the quorn mixture.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Pop back in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the top is turning brown.
Like this recipe? Pin it for later…